I suggest you ...

Combine VOIP with Telephone conference

I want people on VOIP to hear people on the telephone conference, and vice versa. Right now they are two separate systems, either everyone has to be on VOIP (the Audio/Video pod), or everyone has to be in the telephone conference.

165 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    davidrAdmindavidr (Admin, Vyew) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  davidrAdmindavidr (Admin, Vyew) responded  · 

I think we would only be able to provide this as a paid, not a free service. Are all the people who want this feature willing to pay a reasonable fee to use it? We would price it very competitively compared to other teleconferencing solutions.

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kbkb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is critical to holding meetings with people on various platforms and countries. Not everyone can be on VoIP for various reasons - having them separate is a problem. I would be willing to pay for this integration as part of my paid subscription, but not as a separate add-on. It is basic functionality in other platforms - and it's absence is a deal breaker for me as a paid subscriber. It's just too clumsy to engage clients and team members without it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of integration between VoIP and the teleconference causes no end of confusion for the meetings I have set up. Invitees click on the link get in, turn on their mics and cannot figure out why they cannot hear. I always have to work through this with at least one person. Some people do not have access to a mic so it is not an option to have VoIP only meetings. Similarly priced web conferencing sites are now offering his feature without additional charge. I would strongly urge you consider this feature. It is what is keeping me from going with your paid service Thanks.

• NitaNita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AnyMeeting offers the use of both simultaneously. Please add this feature for FREE like AnyMeeting.

• Timothy HoflundTimothy Hoflund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been using this feature on GoTo Meetings and it is very important for those participants who may not be able to be at their computer when at meeting time or their computer has crashed or their internet server is down - - all of these have happened to us. We have dropped GoTo Meeting due to other considerations but the teleconference bridge was not one of them!

• SLRSLR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems to me like this would be essential, especially if you were using this in a B2C sales context - everyone connected can see everything, why wouldn't you want them to be able to hear everything as well, or only have a partial recording of the event? Without this, the application wouldn't be able to fill our needs.

• Paul TPaul T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be willing to pay an extra fee. The teleconference is a great option if any participant encounters internet issues. However if the two systems aren't linked that's not an advantage.

• KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a nice item to add, and I would seriously consider paying a fair price for it. I teach special needs students around the world, and sometimes it helps to have a teacher at a school on line to assist me. Sometimes we have to use both systems... If they could hear each other it would be great!

• ronminerdronminerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is important for me. We do medical education, and we see everyone connect using multiple methods. Also, both audo streams need to be recorded.

Feedback and Knowledge Base